1. "I", "our", "us", or "we" refer to the business, Gia Travel UK Ltd.
2. . "you", ""your", the user" refer to the person(s) using by Gia Travel UK Ltd or using this website.
3. GDPR means General Data Protection Act.
4. PECR means Privacy & Electronic Communications Regulation.
5. ICO means Information Commissioner's Office.
6. Cookies mean small files stored on a user’s computer or device.
Under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) we control and / or process any personal information about you electronically using the following lawful bases. We are registered with the ICO under the Data Protection Register. If, as determined by us, the lawful basis upon which we process your personal information changes, we will notify you about the change and any new lawful basis to be used if required. We shall stop processing your personal information if the lawful basis used is no longer relevant.
Under the GDPR your rights are as follows. You can read more about your rights in details here;
1. The right to be informed;
2. The right of access;
3. The right to rectification;
4. The right to erasure;
5. The right to restrict processing;
6. The right to data portability;
7. The right to object; and
8. The right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
You also have the right to complain to the ICO [www.ico.org.uk] if you feel there is a problem with the way we are handling your data. We handle subject access requests in accordance with the GDPR.
We add on the personal information we collect with other information collected from third parties, and implement it to your account information. For example, we collect and use demographic information that is available in credit check information, additional contact information, information from credit bureaus and an applicable jurisdiction, which is allowed by some applicable national laws.
We use your personal information for many business purposes and for different legal reasons. Below is a summary of how we may use your information and for which legal bases.
1. To provide you with our travel services and enable servicing of the travel booking
2. To fulfil a binding contract with you or to comply with our legal obligations
3. To provide account management and payment processing
4. To improve, operate and measure our services
5. To keep our services safe and secure
6. To customise any site content
7. To contact you regarding your account
8. To resolve any disputes
9. To troubleshoot any problems associated with your account
10.To collect any dues
Please note you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
If you no longer want to receive any marketing communications from us, you have the option to unsubscribe via the link at the bottom of any emails you receive. From there you can change your communication preferences. We do not sell or disclose any personal information to third parties for their own marketing purposes without asking for your consent.
We may disclose personal information to financial institution partners, third party service providers, law enforcement or government agencies and credit agencies or bureaus authorised by law for the following purposes: